Rally Championship 2000 Official FanForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety

Go down

Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Empty Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety

Post by Ephemeral 23/7/2016, 01:01

Today i decided to google the game and actually wander around, beyond the first page of results. And that really profited.

Dzisiaj zdecydowałem się wyguglować grę i faktycznie poszwędać się trochę, poza pierwszą stroną wyników. I bardzo na tym zyskałem.

Without any further ado, here are some of (presumably) beta version screenshots:

Bez zbędnych ceregieli, oto kilka skrinów z (w założeniu) wersji beta:

Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Rallychampionship003-132775_160w
Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Rallychampionship005-132777_320w
Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Rallychampionship006-132769_160w
Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Mobil+1+Rally+Championship++4
Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Rallychampionship007

So, what's the proof for these belonging to a beta version? Well, nothing is sure, but there are some indicators. First of all, the progress bar is not split. Second, the times are suspicious to say the least, considering how far the car is from the start.Third, the split times are all +/-00:00:00; although i think i've seen such a case in the official release. Last, but not least, in the miniatures in top left, instead of respective car pictures there's a VW Golf.

Więc, jaki jest dowód na to, ze powyższe należą do wersji beta? Cóż, nic nie jest pewne, ale jest parę wskazówek. Po pierwsze, pasek ukończenia nie jest podzielony. Po drugie, czasy są conajmniej podejrzane, biorąc pod uwagę, jak daleko auto znajduje się poza startem. Po trzecie, wszystkie międzyczasy są +/-00:00:00; chociaż myślę, że widziałem taki przypadek w oficjalnym wydaniu. W końcu, w miniaturach w lewym górnym rogu, zamiast odpowiadających obrazków aut jest VW Golf.j

Edit: A little curio: One of the screenshots is on the back of 2 game box editions (last one in the bottom row):

Edit: Mała ciekawostka: Jeden ze skrinów jest z tyłu 2 edycji pudełka z grą (ostatni w dolnym rzędzie):

Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety 81856-mobil-1-rally-championship-windows-back-cover
Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety 95730-mobil-1-rally-championship-windows-back-cover
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

https://rc2000.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety Empty Re: Beta screenshots / Skriny z bety

Post by Ephemeral 3/8/2017, 16:07

Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

https://rc2000.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down